- St Helens Community Car travels on an as needs basis for medical appointments to major Centres in Tasmania.
- Break O'Day Stitchers Inc meet at the Neighbourhood House Bungalow every Friday 10am to 3pm. Our group enjoys patchwork, knitting, embroidery etc. Visitors welcome.
- St Helens Garden Club meets every 3rd Tuesday of each month, 2.00pm at the Portland Hall.
- St Helens Senior Citizens Club Inc - Indoor Bowls - every Monday and Thursday at 1.00pm - membership $5.00 plus $2.00 per afternoon which includes afternoon tea - Contact Edna Taylor on 03 6376 3730
- Combined Probus Club of St Helens meets every 2nd Monday of each month at 10.00am - Bayside Inn - Contact Joy Mitchell on 03 6376 1435
- Break O'Day Film Society - 1st Thursday of every month - Neighbourhood House Bungalow - Contact Joy Mitchell on 03 6376 1435.
- Monthly - Last Tuesday 10am - 12pm - Scamander Foreshore Group at Scamander - Contact Polly Buchhorn 03 6376 7900
- Combined Probus Club of Scamander meets every 4th Wednesday of the month, 10.00am at Scamander Beach Resort.
- GKR Karate - Tuesdays 5.00pm - 7.00pm - Portland Hall, Cecilia Street, St Helens - Phone Donna Monish 03 6376 1575
- East Coast Motocross, meets are advertised in the Examiner the day before each meet.
- Weekly - Tuesday 10am - 12pm - St Helens Community Garden at the Neighbourhood House - Contact Kelly Milikins 03 6376 1134.
- Monthly - First Wednesday 10am - 12pm - St Helens Point Progress Association at Stieglitz Foreshore - Contact Debbie Napier 03 6376 3430
- Monthly - First Wednesday - Bird Observers North East in Break O'Day Region - Contact Liz Znidersic 0409 123 322
- Every Wednesday/Thursday 9am - 12pm - Restore Skyline Tier, Beaumaris - Contact Todd Dudley 03 6376 1049
- Bi-monthly - Friends of Four Mile Creek at Four Mile Creek - Contact Mike Walsh 0400 773 396
- To view monthly events relating to tourism on the East Coast please visit www.tasmaniaseastcoast.com.au or if you wish to add your events items to please click here >.