BREAK O’DAY COUNCIL’S
COMMUNITY FUNDING PROGRAM
The Community Funding Program provides grants to communities to improve facilities/programs in their township or to improve the overall amenity of their town. All community groups that represent the ratepayers of their community are eligible to apply for funding.
Projects that will be considered for funding but not necessarily restricted to:
· Beautification projects
· Projects to improve or construct recreation facilities
· Projects that will improve the amenity of the township/community
Projects that will not be considered:
· Any projects on privately owned land or which cannot be freely accessed by all community members
· Capital Works projects (ie. Footpaths, kerb and guttering etc.)
· All community groups that represent the ratepayers of their township/area are eligible to apply for funding.
· Only local NOT-FOR-PROFIT community groups will be given consideration for funding assistance.
· Preference will be given to incorporated organisations with proven capacity to administer grants.
A detailed submission must be developed.
Applications can be made under the Community Funding Program up until Monday 23 February, 2017. For further information contact Erica Lowry or Chris Hughes at the
Council Office on 6376 7900, Erica.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
or download from Council’s website www.bodc.tas.gov.au