Wheelie Bin Request Form

Do you need a new or replacement wheelie bin or parts.

Please complete the form located on this page and Council will be in contact with you.

Some things to note:     

  •         You must be the owner of the property to request a wheelie bin where additional charges will be applied.

  • If this is a new service within the collection zone and you are not currently being charged, a pro rata amount will be added to your rates for this financial year with an ongoing charge each subsequent year.  If there is a charge on your property and you have not previously been issued with a bin at any time, you will not receive additional charges. 

  • If this is an additional collection service you will receive a pro rata charge this financial year and an ongoing charge for each subsequent year.

  • If this is a replacement for a damaged bin and the damaged bin is returned to Council, there will be no charge for the replacement.

  • If this is a replacement for a lost or stolen bin there may be a replacement fee.  Ratepayers can apply to Council for a waiver or refund if the fee is paid, but you must be able to demonstrate that you have taken all reasonable precautions to secure the bin.

  • Replacements parts - lids, screws and wheels are provided free of charge on completion of the attached form.

Please forward completed forms to Break O'Day Council, 32-34 Georges Bay Esplanade, St Helens TAS 7216, email to the address below or pop in and see our customer service staff.

Should you have any queries please contact Council:  03 6376 7900 or email to admin@bodc.tas.gov.au.