Community Notice Board
Located between the Bay of Fires IGA and the courtyard in front of Coffee Away is the Break O’Day Community Notice board.
Community Groups and individuals are welcome to use the notice board but all material must fit within the guidelines as below.
1. The notice board will be managed by Marika at Coffee Away.
2. All material must be submitted to Marika for review before being placed on the board and must adhere to the guidelines.
3. Advertising for private items and garage sales is permitted but limited to A5 in size.
4. Material of a political nature will not be allowed.
5. Information must be of interest to the Break O’Day Community
6. Material must not be offensive or derogatory to any groups, individuals or other
7. Material containing offensive language will not be allowed
8. Information must contain a contact number or email address for more information
9. Material will be dated by Marika and removed after 4 weeks or when event/other has finished
10. Council will audit the Community Notice board and reserves the right to remove or refuse material at their discretion.