Break O’Day Community Grants
CLOSED FOR 2021-2022
Break O’Day Council’s Community Funding Program provides grants to communities to improve facilities/programs in their township or to improve the overall amenity of their town. All community groups that represent the ratepayers of their community are eligible to apply for funding.
Projects that will be considered for funding but not necessarily restricted to:
- Beautification projects
- Projects to improve or construct recreation facilities
- Projects that will improve the amenity of the township/community
Projects that will not be considered:
- Any projects on privately owned land or which cannot be freely accessed by all community members
- Capital Works projects (ie. Footpaths, kerb and guttering etc.)
- All community groups that represent the ratepayers of their township/area are eligible to apply for
- Only local NOT-FOR-PROFIT community groups will be given consideration for funding
- Preference will be given to incorporated organisations with proven capacity to administer
- Community Groups who have not acquitted previous grants, will not be eligible to
To apply or for more information download our application form or drop in to the Council Office at 32-34 Georges Bay Esplanade to pick up a hard copy.