( 176.55 KB )
ITEMS FOR SALE BY TENDER
Break O’Day Council is offering the following items for sale by tender:
- 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe Station Wagon – Auto - Diesel
- 2 x roller doors 3.2m in height and 4m in width, fitted with wind locks and are suitable for installation high wind areas
- 5 Bag fertiliser spreader
- Aluminium pontoon / punt
- Atlas Copco Jack Hammers. 1 Tex 22S / 1 RH571 5ls / some bits and approx. 5 M hose
- Transmig Welder rural pak2 195
- 4 inch diesel water pump
- Steel gantry with J B S- S.W.L. 2T block & tackle
- 13000 litre plastic water tank on frame
- 951C Caterpillar Traxcavator
Items will be sold on an as is where is basis and will be available for inspection at various locations by appointment.
Tenders must be submitted on a formal tender form which is available on Council’s website, www.bodc.tas.gov.au or by phoning 6376 7900. Tenders must be received no later than 12 noon on Friday 6 December 2013 and must be in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Various Items for Sale by Tender”.
Tenders should be addressed to the General Manager, Break O’Day Council, PO Box 21, St Helens, TAS, 7216 or delivered to Break O’Day Council Office located on Georges Bay Esplanade, St Helens, alternatively emailed tenders will be accepted to email@example.com or faxed (03) 6376 1551 but must be clearly marked “Various Items for Sale By Tender”.
Items will be sold to the highest tender over the reserve price. Should the reserve not be reached the item will be removed from sale.
The successful tenderers will be advised no later than Friday 13 December 2013 and will be required to make full payment within seven (7) days at which point the item will be available for pick up.
For further information or a request for an appointment to inspect the items please contact the Works Department on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6376 7900.
To request Tender Specifications and Documents please register by using the following link: