My Council

Useful Forms

Register to receive your rates notice by email

Direct Debit form

Pensioner Remission form

Change of Postal Address

Wheelie Bins (Waste & Recycling) request form

Wheelie Bins (Waste) Upsize request form

Wheelie Bin (Waste & Recycling) replacement form

Replacement Wheelie Bin Parts – request form

Application form Section 132 & 337 Certificates

All Plumbing and Building Forms can be found on the State Government’s Consumer building and Occupational Services website but we recommend you give us a call first so we can help you work out which forms are required.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.